Saturday, August 20, 2011

THE TEACHER.....

Our Family :THE 4 MUSKETEERS

  Being a Chef can be a very transient career. I have personally had thousands of people come and go in my life, but there are few who truly make a great impact on one’s life forever. You learn and teach every day, but today I say goodbye to one of my true master as he leaves my kitchen, who has undoubtedly taught me more than any other. Throughout your career as you learn something and you ask yourself why it is done in that method, and if there is an easier way to get the same result. But this true master has always had every answer to any question I could have ever had, and I will miss his constant strive and innovation for the rest of my life. “Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired” He gains the highest respect from his peers through his skill without needing to speak a word. They say respect is earned, and this he does at the flick of a whisk and a turn on a spatula. In the words of the late great  John Lennon to describe my friend “If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that ... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it.” No truer words have been spoken to describe this man, though he is anything but an egomaniac,  his care for other is much more than most, but he wholeheartedly believes in is art. If I have learned just one thing from this man,” the truth is the truth, if you do not like it, do not ask for it”.. Thank you my Friend, you will always be family to me.. Bon Voyage.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment